Seriously, there are two active people and yet they aren’t being active together.
This group has gone downhill fast and it sucks.
Who do you guys want most?
This is where we can chat OOC and plot and such(:
I’ll message everyone the password
I’ve been listening to Superman by Five for Fighting all day today and I’m pumped for some reason.
I really hope people start being more active (other than our dear Harley Quinn).
Wally West just sent in his link so we are getting more people together!
Oh and side note: I forgot to save your link Wally, so please resend.
Real Name: Hal Jordan
Hero/Villain name: Green Lantern
Sexuality: Up to player
FC: Alex O’Loughlin
Story behind the mask:
Hal Jordan is the most well-known Green Lantern. He was the first earthman ever inducted into the Green Lantern Corps, and has been heralded as possibly the greatest Green Lantern of all time. Green Lantern is also a founding member of the Justice League of America. Hal has also been known as Parallax and the Spectre.
Hal Jordan was born in Coast City on February 20th, to parentsMartin Jordan and Jessica Jordan, the middle of three children with older brother Jack and a younger brother Jim. As a young child, he idolized his father, a test pilot who worked for Ferris Aircraft. At a very young age, he had to face his greatest fears when his father died in a plane crash right before his eyes. Despite his family’s wishes, he followed in his father’s footsteps and eventually joined the United States Air Force on his 18th birthday – turning up that very morning outside the Armed Forces Career Center before it had even opened.
Many years later, a dying alien named Abin Sur, member of theGreen Lantern Corps, crash-landed his ship in the Californian desert. Having selected a replacement officer for his position, thepower ring chose Hal Jordan for his ability to overcome great fear. The ring and its abilities were explained to him, and he inherited the mantle of Green Lantern. Acting as a galactic police officer, it was his job to serve and protect all life in Sector 2814. He would soon learn that there were another 3599 Green Lanterns across the universe, all monitored and empowered by mystical creatures called the Guardians. Hal received training from some of the best the Corps had to offer, including drill sergeant Kilowog, and his mentor Sinestro. During his training, Hal learned that Sinestro has been subjugating his home planet, Korugar, through fear, using his ring. After Hal reported these acts to the Guardians and fellow Corps members, he battled Sinestro, and emerged victorious. Along with the rest of the Corps, he then testified against Sinestro at his trial. Expelled from the Corps and banished by the Guardians to the Antimatter Universe as punishment, Sinestro became a sworn enemy to the Corps and gained a new Qwardpower ring, exacting the start of his revenge.
As Green Lantern, Hal Jordan patrolled the galaxy and took on many missions in space. He continued to spend his time at home working at Ferris Aircraft, where he romantically pursued his boss, the lovely Carol Ferris. He would entrust his secrets to a young Eskimo lad who worked as his mechanic, Tom Kalmaku.
- Green Lantern Ring Mastery: Jordan’s constructs are among the most powerful. When he creates them, one often witnesses an “afterburner” behind Jordan of all his stray thoughts unconnected to the job at hand.
- Indomitable Will
Real Name: Thaal Sinestro
Hero/Villain name: Sinestro
Sexuality: Up to player
FC: Jason Isaa
Story behind the mask:
Thaal Sinestro of Korugar is the arch-nemesis of Green Lantern. At one point the greatest member of the Green Lantern Corps, he was corrupted by his power and exiled for crimes against his own people. He now seeks to impose his own order and control onto the universe, employing a yellow power ring to combat the greenhe has grown to despise. His prowess and ruthlessness have made him one of the most feared villains in existence, and eventually he establishes his own Sinestro Corps.
Sinestro was selected by the Guardians of the Universe to become a member of the Green Lantern Corps for his honor and fearlessness. At his height, he was considered to be the greatest of all the Green Lanterns, and Sector 1417 was almost entirely devoid of crime and lawlessness under his vigilant protection. The Guardians had never erred in their judgment before, and he would later be considered one of their greatest mistakes.
Throughout his time in the Corps, Abin Sur was Thaal Sinestro’s best friend and trusted confidante, so much so that they considered each other to be brothers. He would eventually fall in love with and marry Arin Sur, his friend’s sister, and the two would have a childtogether. Abin confided in Sinestro what he had learned of theBlackest Night, where a darkness would rise to destroy all life, something Sinestro dismissed as lies by the Five Inversions who told Abin the prophecy. Eventually Abin was killed by the monster known as Atrocitus. Sinestro would later bring Atrocitus to justice for Abin’s murder with the help of Abin’s successer, Hal Jordan. After Sinestro dropped him off at the prison world of Ysmault, Atrocitus taunts Sinestro with a prophecy of the chaos and deadly coup that would lead to Sinestro’s fall from grace. However, Sinestro ignores him and leaves. However, as he became increasingly stressed with keeping his sector as perfect and as ordered as he needed it to be, Sinestro slowly became more unhinged and started employing more questionable tactics in his behavior. His actions were unwelcome by the Korugarans, and threats were made against his family. Arin recognized the danger posed by Sinestro’s methods, and secretly gave their daughter away. Sinestro would be unable to find his daughter, and Arin soon died through unknown circumstances.His prowess was so great that he was assigned as a mentor to a number of rookie lanterns showing similar promise…the greatest of which would be his last student, Hal Jordan.Ganthet had specifically requested that the two train together, and they quickly became great friends.
- Fear Attunement: Sinestro has an innate understanding of the fears of others, even without access to his ring. He also seems to have some form of mental link with his corps members which possibly is attributed to his understanding of others fears as well
Real Name: Zatanna Zatara
Hero/Villain name: Zatanna
Sexuality: Up to player
FC: Megan Fox
Story behind the mask:
Zatanna Zatara is the daughter of famed magician Giovanni “John” Zatara and Sindella, a member of the mystical Homo Magi race. Zatanna is a direct descendant of the artist and magician Leonardo da Vinci, and is related to Nostradamus; Alessandro Cagliostro; the noted alchemists Nicholas Flamel and Evan Fulcanelli; and Lord Arion of Atlantis. Her cousin, Zachary Zatara, is also a magician
Zatanna was a successful stage illusionist before she discovered her true magical powers while investigating the disappearance of her father. With the help of Batman, the Atom, Elongated Man and others, she was successfully reunited with him. Their time together was short, and unfortunately, both of her parents were killed on separate occasions while saving her life.
- Magic: Zatanna is a homo magi, a human born with the affinity to manipulate magic. Her unique genetic structure allows her to use the magic she was born with as well as learned magic. As a tribute to her father, and as a focus for her spells, she casts spells by speaking backwards. For example, saying “pots” would cause the target of the spell to stop in their tracks.
- Aerokinesis: Zatanna can whip up a whirlwind to tear apart or lift her enemies.
- Chronokinesis: Zatanna has sent a number of people through time forward and backwards. Zatanna can also reverse time in a certain location to repair any damage that had been recently done.
- Deflection: Zatanna can return energy projections sent to her back to their source without loss of momentum or power.
- Eldritch Blast: Zatanna can blast enemies with mystical energy.
- Energy Construct Creation: Zatanna can use her magical energies to create inanimate objects such as traps or devices to suit her needs.
- Energy Transference: Zatanna once forced a “nightmare” demon into the dreams of hundreds of people to split him apart then locked him away in her hat.
- Flight: Zatanna can fly or levitate however she says that this requires a lot of energy and concentration and therefore she chooses not to fly if possible.
- Force Field: Zatanna can create magical shields to withstand bullets, blasts, blows and explosions. The greater the size or density of the shield the more effort it takes Zatanna to hold.
- Geokinesis: Zatanna can lift and manipulate rocks ripped directly from the ground and use them to crush or encase her enemies.
- Healing: Zatanna can heal herself or whoever she’d like from most injuries.
- Hydrokinesis: Zatanna can summon tidal waves or watery blasts enough to drown or suffocate enemies.
- Photokinesis: Zatanna can burst shining light out of her hands or out of light fixtures to blind her foes.
- Pyrokinesis: Zatanna can burn most anything however she tends to burn flammable objects in order to cause more damage. With this ability she can also put out fires immediately.
- Size Alteration: Zatanna can increase or decrease her size or the size of others to any conceivable size.
- Telekinesis: Zatanna has stopped organic and inanimate objects hundreds of times before. She can also command said objects or persons to move or act on her whim.
- Telepathy: Zatanna can read minds, erase memories and view memories with or without the person’s consent.
- Teleportation: Zatanna can teleport herself and/or others without any restriction on time or space.
- Thermokinesis: Zatanna can freeze her opponents entirely or partially with magical ice which does not thaw.
- Transformation: Zatanna can turn anything into anything else, essentially. For instance, she has turned bullets into paper airplanes as well changing her clothes instantly. Most often she changes violent objects into harmless things.